Well, who among us has ever dreamed of having a lot of jewelry, a large wardrobe, and generally feeling like a million dollar girl, but as it is clear, you need a lot of money, because beauty requires investment, but with no large funds that would allow buy diamonds or other jewelry. With a strong imagination, hard work and hard work, you can learn and create beauty yourself with your own hands.
Many years ago, our glorious ancestors made jewelry from improvised means. They wove beautiful necklaces, sheathed headdresses with colored threads. In this case, we can also weave something or weave. Women were engaged in weaving many years before our birth, and this beautiful tradition was reported by the weak half of humanity to our days. Today we will learn to weave bracelets of beads on the machine, this is the weaving section.
Check out more beaded bracelets designs at low prices available at Braceletworld co.
The Beaded Bracelets are romantic and a bit pompous and can easily beautify and finish the simplest romantic image. At first glance, weaving a wide bracelet with your own hands always seems rather complicated. In fact, it all depends on what kind of weaving technique you will use. We invite you to familiarize yourself with one of the most simple. But this does not mean that our accessory will not make it beautiful as other wide beaded bracelets. Take a look at the final result shown in the photo to make sure that your accessory will look just great.
Bracelet can be woven on a wire or fishing line. Choose yourself. It all depends on how you want to see your accessory. Someone loves when bracelets gently bend around their wrists, while others like hard and massive bracelets. Both options look advantageous. There is more a matter of taste and predilections in clothes. The one with the best looks soft bracelets, on the other massive.
Now choose the beads and beads. We will need oblong beads, similar to fig. You can take a few bright colors, then the bracelet will be very summer, and you can choose one or two classic colors to fit even the evening backgammon. Use the same approach in choosing beads.
The scheme of weaving the bracelet is presented in the photo. As you can see, it is very easy to follow. Carefully study it and proceed. Weaving a bracelet will not take much time. The ends of crafts can be fastened with a special fastener, which can be purchased in any department for creativity. If you do not have the opportunity to find it, feel free to weave the ends of the product together in case you use a fishing line so that the bracelet can be put on by hand.
Check out the beaded bracelets article by Cosmopolitan on how to stand out with your jewelry.
Beaded bracelet on the machine – master class
So, we need a machine on which we will work to weave a bead bracelet, it’s not at all necessary to run to the store, or to order from the master, you can make it yourself, for this you will need a wooden board resembling a shallow box and a hacksaw or a very sharp knife, when we all have it, we make small cuts on both sides of our box.
Bead weaving is one of the most popular forms of needlework. It does not take much time, does not require large expenditures and is possible for almost everyone. You can make a lot of interesting hand-made articles from beads panels, embroidery, animal figurines, flowers, and jewelry (earrings, bracelets). The latter is best for beginners.
Variety of species
Handmade beaded bracelets can be different, suitable for any occasion, and it is your outfit. Beginners better weave bracelets with simple patterns.
- You can choose large beads or small, round, square or any other shape.
- You can make a thin thread or a massive thick bracelet.
- The form of weaving is also different openwork, continuous, with inclusions, etc.
- Using only one color is not necessary to help your fantasy scheme with patterns, your name, statements.
What do we need?
- Time and perseverance.
- It is better to buy specifically for each product. It is easier to understand exactly what beads you need and how much. Advice for beginners take with a margin.
- The thinnest line you can find. Sometimes the patterns for weaving involve stringing beads on a strong thread. It is up to you to decide which is more convenient for you to work with, but the thread may eventually break or rot and your bracelet will collapse.
- A convenient container where you need to fill the beads and where you will take them from. The easiest option is a plastic can lid.
- Very thin and short needle. Some do without a needle at all; the line itself is tough.
- Locks (not always some bracelets do not assume the presence of a lock).
The easiest bracelet
The scheme of such a product is called Flower. It is best suited for beginners. This template is very easy to make a bracelet with your own hands. We will need beads of two contrasting colors, a safe combination black and white. White will need more it will be petals, black less it will be a heart flower. You can make multi-colored flowers.
- Secure the end of the line with the knot. Leave the tail, then to secure the ends.
- Dial four white beads and one black.
- Pass the needle through the first bead.
- Type two whiter beadwork
- Pass the needle through the fourth line.
- Tighten the fishing line. You should have a flower.
- Continue in this way to the end.
Secure the finished bracelet with the help of a lock, or simply tying the ends of the fishing line together.
Bracelet – harness
This type of product is also very easy to make by hand. The resulting bracelet will stretch well, as if it is made on an elastic band. Consider that you will need a lot of beads, because weaving goes in a circle. First, take the beautiful beads of only one color.
- Secure the end of the line, leaving the tail.
- Dial 7 beads.
- Make a ring, threading the needle in the first bead.
- Holding the product, we put one bead on the needle. We pass the line through one (into the one that was the third.)
- Take another bead and pass through one (in the one that was the fifth).
- We continue to weave, each time putting on one bead and threading it into the bead through one from it. Weaving is obtained as if in a spiral.
Tie the edges together.